Are you searching for the perfect gift for the little man in your life?
Well fear not, because we’ve curated a list of presents that little tykes will love. From cuddly toys and educational books to practical presents like baby powder, we’ve thought of everything.
Our baby gift ideas are all something that both babies and parents can enjoy. Our ideas are all made from high quality material and sourced from local businesses, so you can rest assured they’ll hold up to playtime!
1. A great gift for a baby boy is something that is both useful and fun, so we think our Best Baby Gifts hamper is one of the best options amongst our range. Every little baby boy could use a cute baby outfit and they’ll love the toys that it comes with.
The toy is a soft plushy on a wooden ring that has a detachable clip so it can be clipped onto a stroller or cot, while the outfit is a singlet and nappy cover from Ruby Owl. Parents will also appreciate the organic wonder balm and baby moisturiser contained inside this gift box.
2. For a younger baby or a newborn baby boy, a onesie makes a great gift. It’s practical, cute and something that parents will really appreciate. You can never have too many onesies - especially when it comes to dressing baby boys!
We stock onesies in sizes that suit 3-6 month olds and 6-12 month olds. They’re designed locally by Children of the Tribe and made with snap-lock buttons for quick and easy changes.
3. Older babies and toddlers will love our Toddler Gift Hamper because it includes fun items like a silicone stacking tower from OB Designs, which is designed to encourage their hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills, and a cuddly soft toy.
There’s also an interesting and educational picture book inside by author Ruth Baker and a bento box!
4. A cute rattle set makes a great gift for a bouncing baby boy.
We love this lion set which includes a lion cotton rattle with a wooden ring, a macrame pacifier clip with removable wooden detail and a lion stuffed toy. If you want to make it extra special and turn it into a keepsake to be treasured forever, you could even personalise it with their name.
5. If you’re buying for a newborn baby boy, we recommend our Baby Gifts Online Hamper.
It contains a wooden teether made from natural, anti-bacterial beech wood and a cute baby book about the adventures of Baby Morris. Plus items that parents will appreciate, like lactation tea, baby shampoo, organic baby powder, a magnesium foot soak and a natural sponge.
Looking for more ideas?
We stock an extensive range of baby gifts sourced from local designers and businesses, browse through our selection and pair your favourite items together to create a personalised gift box that little boys (and their parents) will love!