Stuck for things to do on Mother's Day? Time spent together is one of the best gifts you can give and doing something memorable is even better!
Give Mum a surprise this Mother's Day and treat yourselves to a special day out together. She'll love you for it and you're sure to become the favoured child.
1. Try a paint-and-sip class. Putting your artistic skills to the test with a bit of vino sounds like something anyone can enjoy.
2. Go to a cooking class together and express your culinary expertise.
3. Visit a museum, art gallery or exhibition. Brush up on the exhibitors before you go and impress mum with your worldly knowledge.
4. Do something DIY together, like transforming that old-looking dresser with a new coat of paint. If you're feeling truly inspired, try a little decoupage.
5. Go on a nice rainforest walk or hike.
6. Organise a family weekend away, where everything is already paid for and organised, including food.
7. Take mum for a meal. Show your listening skills by booking the two of you in to that restaurant she has been wanting to try, or to her favourite restaurant.
8. Cook her breakfast in bed, and clean up after. In fact, cook every meal of the day and leave the kitchen sparkling clean.
9. Host happy hour at home, get some nice wine and make a cheese board. Turn off the tv and put away all phone devices and just spend time together chatting.
10. Have a craft day and create something beautiful together.
11. Plan a picnic. Pack a picnic basket with everything mum loves and enjoy some fresh air together at a favourite spot.
12. Go to the farmers market together and shop for ingredients to make her and the family a delicious and nutritious dinner. Don’t forget some beautiful flowers, too. Set the table with Mum's best dinnerware and celebrate with an evening of good food and laughter.
13. Spend some time in the garden planting new flowers for the season and then enjoy the results of your labours as a team. High five!
14. Schedule a massage or mani/pedi.
15. Visit a winery. Walk amongst the vineyards and sample wine together.
16. Host a high tea with home baked treats and sample delicious herbal teas.
17. Go out to the movies. Let Mum choose and upgrade to Gold Class.
Of course, if you can't join Mum on Mother's Day you can always send a special Mother's Day gift. Check out our range of Mother's Day beauty gifts delivered Australia and New Zealand wide.